Sunday, June 8, 2008

Laws of Happiness

Hi folks,


Glad about your responses, in comments and in the mail!

This is my first such venture, after all!

And that too, thanks to the prodding of Hrishikesh!


Today, I want to tell you about my spiritual brothers-VISPI and RATU Bhavnagari.

They were from Byculla- Mumbai, were expert car-drivers and took part in several motor rallies.

One day in 1980, they took their car on a routine trial- run before a rally and died in an accident.

Their parents were naturally devastated, but after a few days, their mother Khorshed came to know that 'two brothers who had died in a car accident' had contacted a particular lady who conducted seances , to reach out to their parents to comfort them.

Though unbelieving, they met her and eventually Khorshed aunty herself started communicate with them through Automatic Writing.


Her writing, dictated by VISPI and RATU, became a set of 5 books called "THE LAWS OF THE SPIRIT WORLD".

These are the first books I read which were written from the 'other' side.

Later, I read many more, but these are different because of their tone.

All the other books talk about love, forgiveness, the wonderful world beyond etc. etc.

These books stress on good behaviour, honesty, an ethical life and reducing one's ego.

To not to be selfish, stubborn or rude.

They stress on tolerance,sharing and accepting certain restrictions on one's likes as we are on this earth to learn certain things and train for a better place when we leave it.

I have mentioned about VISPI and RATU as I will be refering to them sometimes in my future posts, and I wanted you to know about them.

For now, I will end with what VISPI stressed on many times-

Get rid of negative thoughts immediately.

He described them as doubts/this wont happen/that(good things) wont happen/I will die/ nobody loves me/ I dont deserve it/I am useless/everyone is against me and many more in the same vein.

Thoughts create vibrations, and negative vibrations create powerful blocks in receiving joy.

So be positive.

Help the Universe to direct happiness towards you!

Life is beautiful. (Conditions apply)!

5 comments:

Hrishikesh said...

you know there r very few people how understand & fewer people how can make people understand :) so keep up the good work :)

Radhika said...

Shubhs Aunty, This is very interesting!! I am looking forward to reading more.
Love, Radhika (Ghai)

A bolt from the blue said...

Hi Shubha,

I have been looking for the book the laws of the spirit world. Can you tell me from where i can get this ? I lost my brother auddenly three years ago n would like to get intouch with him.. please help!!

Unknown said...

hiii shubha.....
renuka here....i hope u remember me...we met at the tarot class...was searching for the book "laws oof the spirit world" and came across ur blog....looking forwarrd to meeting u on the next tarot session..take care

Deepti G Gujar said...

Hi ShubhaTai,
I found this story very moving. It so happened (synchronistically) that when I was working in Bombay, I was drawn to the Crossword in Powai, close to my office. As I walked in,I saw a crowd of people and realised that it was a book release by Shiamak Davar of Mrs.Khorshed's second book. For some reason I stayed as he related the whole account of his experiences with Mrs.Khorshed before she passed away. It was quite moving.
Thank you for this article. :)
Love and Light,
Deepti Gujar (met you at the kundalini workshop)
www.bit.ly/deeptigujar