Monday, January 4, 2010

Peace Begins With Me

Hi Folks !

Start sowing seeds of little-little joys and smiles and happiness, and enjoy the harvest all the year through!

We tend to think of time in big, unmanageable slots.

Like 'the whole of last year' or 'an entire month' and 'its been soooo long' and so on.

Or worse,' all my life', and the perennial favourites -'never' and 'always'!


None of these time spans bear down on us all together at the same time.


Its always one moment at a time.

One breath at a time.


One seed at a time.


So get into the habit of smiling.


Of saying a big 'Thank You' to the Mother Earth.


The sun, the breeze, the animals, the sky, the trees and shrubs and snow and water and air.



To all the systems in your body which are working quietly, many, without you even being aware of them!


Make a promise to them that you will not interefere in their function, will show your gratitude by being more respectful.

It is important, because we do most of our evolving when we are in the physical body.


When we die and leave it, we cannot rectify the mistakes or the abuse done to it or through it.


For that, we have to take another body, which is going to come with all that has happened to it earlier.



Did any of you do the cleansing as explained in the last post?

What were the results?

Did you feel lighter?
Better?

Could you let things go?

Could you remind yourself, albeit belatedly at times, that there could be a ' bigger picture' and that what was perceived could only be a part of it?


I read that in New York, they had placed shredding machines and people lined up to shred and get rid of bad memories !


That was great, don't you think?!



This is the first post of the new year, and to me, it's one of making a committment to myself.


To remain aware, especially in annoying/irritating times, that PEACE BEGINS WITH ME.

Its ancient Hawaiian wisdom, taught by late Morrnah Simeona and so universal in nature!

It does not necessarily negate your own experience of pain or injustice at the hands of another.


It just empowers you to get over it and move ahead without the baggage.


Emotional baggage and hurt and unshed tears which are pushed down to deep recesses of the mind, fester and poison and ruin the life.


It creates violence which erupts every now and then at unrelated situations because the bubbling cauldron is not 'deep within' the mind now, but at the surface.


So acknowledge its existence for a brief moment.

Then work longer on it to calm it and cool it.

Mentally, step back and stop feeding the anger and violence.


Instead, do the Ho'Oponopono.

Rectify the wrongs'


Say 'I'm Sorry', 'Please Forgive Me', 'I love You' and 'Thank You'.


As there is nothing 'out there', as everything is right inside, let Peace begin with you.

So long for now.

The next posts will be from US.

With new experiences, different perspectives!

Have a great year!

4 comments:

Mrig said...

Hi
It's nice reading your blog!

I have two questions

1. suppose if a person has learnt all his lessons can he still take a re-birth with a purpose of doing good to mankind?

2. can PLR taken to know good things from your past and even if you do not have any particular botheration in your present life?

eager to know the answers!

Cheers ....Sneha

Omkar said...

Thank you Shubhajee & others for your posts

My experience with Ho'oponopono
I was in my Bed When I heard noise of Drums & Music beacuse there was a celebretion of someones [local leaders B day].

The music was quite loud & its 10.25 at night;I have a very important exam to face next day.

I was cursing them for the loud music which is not letting me study/sleep either.

Suddenly I remember about Ho'oponopono & I decided to apply it.

I closed my eyes & started to say that 4 magical lines....

[in marathi]
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank You very much

While doing this, I was imagining that a part of mine which is creating the situation. [please note "part of mine" not part of my mind] is getting cured /healed.

After nearly 10/12 minutes when I really fill that part is cured, then I opened my eyes, & aha!! the noise is all gone

later I come to know that they all gone in there homes unexpectedly early that day. Earlier they keep the music on till 1 to 2am


Thanks all bless all

Omkar

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER.... I SHALL START AS OF NOW.... WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS FARE IN A FEW DAYS...